Indymedia posts Public Order Rules. Someone remind these civilians that they have been liberated.
– All residents must submit to bio-ID and must wear ID badges at all times.
– No one can enter or leave Fallujah without special authorization.
– Movement within Fallujah restricted to neighborhood of residence.
– No privately owned vehicles allowed within the confines of the city.
– Anyone may be arrested and detained at any time for any reason.
– Those who violate curfew or movement restrictions may be shot on sight.
– All male inhabitants must do forced labor as ordered
More on the Strategic Hamlet Program of the Pentagon.